Skip to main content

Testimonial: Mille Rose-Heywood


We couldn’t be happier with our beautiful rag doll kitten from Mori’s Mitties. From the first phone call before we decided to adopt our little Jasmine, Leila was so helpful in answering all my questions and providing me with all the information I needed, included sending me regular updates, photos and videos of her so I could keep up to date with her before she was ready to come to her new home. It’s obvious the love and care they have for their cats and kittens, and when we received her Jazzy was so confident, loving, well-socialized and adjusted very easily to her new home. She is very playful and so affectionate, she follows me around the house all day, just always wanting to be near people. And whenever my friends come over, it only takes about two minutes before she is curled up on their lap or playing with them. And not to mention how beautiful she looks. I may be biased, but I had been looking for ragdolls for several weeks before I saw her picture and had never seen such a pretty rag doll.
I couldn’t recommend Mori’s Mitties highly enough as the breeder for your new kitten, the whole experience was incredibly easy, and they even delivered her right to my door. And we have a wonderful little fur baby in our family who we just adore.





Thanks so much!!!

Kind regards

Millie Rose Heywood

Twitter: @millieroseh
Instagram: @millieroseh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Testimonial: Nicole and Peanut

  I love my ragdoll so much. Peanut has brought so much joy and energy to our lives. Michael and Leila were amazing to work with. They communicate every step of the way and in a timely manner. I happen to reach out to them a week before their wedding and honeymoon and they still answered all my questions during their special time. When we picked Peanut up, he started purring the second I picked him up. He follows my husband and I around the house all day long. He is very talkative and always telling us stories. We had to drop him off at a cat's hotel and he adjusted very well - he is not aggressive towards other animals or humans, not a mean bone in his cat body. I was very impressed with the whole process.   I would recommend Michael and Leila to anyone - very nice and informative couple.